If you are a U.S. Citizen or hold a Green Card and are living abroad, you are required to file a yearly U.S. tax return regardless of where in the world you live or how long you’ve been living outside the U.S.

You are also required to comply with the tax filing requirements of your country of residence and report your world wide income from all sources.

Failure to file a return will incure substantial penalties and a failure to file a return and pay the taxes due may result in the denial of a passport renewal application.

© Copyright 2017 taxevo.ca
All Rights Reserved.